Tuesday, July 5, 2016

DUST BOWL METAL REVIEW JULY 4TH 2016

DUST BOWL METAL SHOW HOME PAGE CLICK HERE


ON the day of our independence from tyrannical rule from the British. Arizona on this day remembered our break away from the British tyrants, with a big metal show. Appalling Events stepped up and put together an end all beat all Metal BBQ.




The Dust Bowl Metal Show could not miss this amazing event. 

When I arrived like always I was greeted with love and respect from the venue and patrons. The bands welcomed the show with open arms as well. This show would be one for the record books for sure. It made a five star review as soon as it threw in the BBQ ha ha ha. 

Bands that were on this bill were, AVARICE, VALE OF PNATH, DEPRAVED HERETIC, ARKAIK, SINGULARITY AND OPPRESSOR GOD. The show was absolutely filled with pro players all night long. I could not make it fast enough to see all the bands. But these are the ones I did get to see.


Three times I tried to see AVARICE and each time something pulled me away from the show. Not this time. 

These guys are freaking amazing. 
AVARICE

OH! And all you bass players out there, they are looking for a new one, as the one they have is leaving Arizona. 

And I don’t know about you, but I want to see that this train keeps rolling. 
These guys are spot on.


Another band on this bill was not from Arizona, but holy crapoli these guys knocked it out of the park. They have a new singer on tour with them and to tell you the truth this guy really nails it. 
VALE OF PNATH



I did not even notice the change. MUCHO Kudos go to a killer band called VALE OF PNATH.
I hope to see them again.

Some serious technical playing went on and damn it they didn’t nail that.

I talked to them and they are going to send me their record and you can bet your arse I will be spinning it on the show for sure.




The next band I want to talk about is, ARKAIK these guys are also from out of state. 

They are on a tour with our local boys SINGULARITY along with VALE OF PNATH this is one tour that people definitely want to see. 
ARKAIK


Amazing bands every one of them. These guys damn… that all I can say. I sat up against the wall and could not take my eyes off of them. 

Talk about pro. These guys got their shit together.
After seeing AVARICE I ran outside to get some of those tasty beef hot dogs. 

Man I give props and a double horns up for the guy running the grill. It was brutal outside already and then sitting behind that grill to cook for all the metal heads that attended this show DAAAMN \m/ \m/. 





The last band of the night is one that I have wanted to see for a long time and again every time they play 2 IN THE CHEST has a show or I have to work. But not this night, this night I witnessed pure perfection. SINGULARITY wow! 
SINGULARITY

These guys are a must see.It’s a type of metal that gives you a feel of RENAISSANCE of total carnage and yet amazing beauty in composition. 
I will say this SINGULARITY has just jumped into the Reverend Black Jack McBride’s top 10. Thank you guys, for the pure entertainment I utterly enjoyed my INDEPENDENCE DAY I can’t wait to see them again.

Stand ready pictures from this show are on their way. Compliments to my Number two, Carmela, An amazing photographer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment